image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M SALMAN ALFA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Make your internet connection fast

So, welcome again in my blog. In this morning, I want to share how to make your internet connection faster. I always sometimes use this method when I connect free wifi in my campus. But, please use this method wisely. Everyone has a rights too...So don't be fishy!

Well, the step is so simple. 
1. Using command prompt, find your DNS Server. type "ipconfig /all"

Find your DNS server


2. Type "ping -l 500 DNS_Server -t"
Just ping it!


That's it.

Again and again, Be wise everyone!
Still, I don't why that method make my connection faster. I google it. Let's find out fellas!

---
"Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."


 “Banyak kegagalan dalam hidup ini dikarenakan orang-orang tidak menyadari betapa dekatnya mereka dengan keberhasilan saat mereka menyerah.”
–Thomas Alva Edison-



Share this:

CONVERSATION