image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M SALMAN ALFA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Earn Money with Design




Designing is a refreshing activity for me. I have done various visual design project for years. I learn through the process. Understanding a good design, a design that the user need, a design that the user want, and much more. Now, I want to spread my design skill to the world and share the beauty of my creation world wide.

Design Inspiration
Most of the time, I look for inspiration online through some great design websites like Freepik. Freepik has range of high quality design resources. It has been a valuable chance to be part of them and provide visual resources to the world.

How to Earn Money Online with your Skill? Yes, by becoming a Freepik Contributor, we can earn money online.

Become a Freepik Contributor
After sometime improving my skill to meet the hi-standard of Freepik, I'm glad to be one of their contributor and share content online. Here is the link to be a Contributor and earn money online with your design: Become Freepik Contributor

Feel free to contact me for more information or support. Let's spread the beauty of our creation world wide.

Share this:

CONVERSATION