image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M SALMAN ALFA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Respecting our heroes just IDR 2,500


Celebrating November 10th this year has a little different. Long ago, when i was in Senior High School (SMAN 2 Lumajang in precisely), we celebrated Hero's Day (I mean "Hari Pahlawan") with Official Ceremony. We followed flag ceremony and heard about hero notice/script by our Major. But today, I have another activity to celebrate the Hero's day. Visiting Brawijaya's Museum. Ya, that sound good right.
Wednesday, November 10th 2010, at morning in G4 Hall, I have a college schedule as usual. I have technic mathematical II in 1-2 period, english enggineering II in 3-4 period, and there is task too on that day. The task is making a AC electricity report from the practise that had been held a week before. When we were listening Mr. Jito lesson (math lecturer), freakisly my friend (Che: Not the real name) suggest a liltte crazy idea, "'Rek, yok opo lek ngerjakno laporan RL ndek musem brawijaya? kan saiki hari pahlawan". She said "Guys, what if we do our report in Brawijaya's musem? Today is Hero's day right?". I thinked it first rather long. OK, no problem, that must be amazing, I said. My friend aside agreed too. Those guys were Teguh(military obsessive :)), Iwe(classical person), and Wulan(ex-President).


 
In math class (Taken by stealth)

But the departing didn't match with the plan. We planned that we went to museum after the 3-4 period. We became late because Iwe had another job too. So We waited until 12.30 o'clock.

The time was coming. Finally, we went to musem. Iwe hitchhiked me and Teguh driven alone. Wulan and Che followed after.

Here we come…..
That old car was made by USA. That car still belongs to Sedan. The car used by Colonel Soengkono as a government vehicle when got position in Panglima Divisi IV NAROTAMA and Panglima Divisi Brawijaya (Divisi I Jatim) in 1948 till 1950. I didn’t know enough for my last word before. Hehehe…..[Peace!]. Below my private photo. Really nice ha…the historic old car face on me directly…really amazing….seems like I was on 1945.[flying mode: on]


Now, I’ll show you another hostoric object. But get the photograph first!.
Wallmap in front of the gate when we enter the museum.

Those gun was rocker launcher. I don’t remember about the specification [sorry…T.T].

The other object that shocked me is IBM computer. The brawijaya museum collected computer too. That was so amazing. This is the photo:

 Im not playing ding dong there…but trying to operate old IBM computer. That’s what I called “Informatic student respect the pioneer”

That is “Gerbong Maut”. It just the one from another three. You can imagine that a hundred people force to get in, locked, and closed tightly. That’s not act in a huminatarian way, right?. The information tell us that 46 died, 11 serious sick, 31 sick, 12 healt. That was really creeps. No one even you want to live on that day…[playing Indonesia Tanah Airku….]

 Salmanalfa in second floor at Brawijaya Museum.

One frame with nasionalism and patriotc spirit Younger. From left, Salmanalfa (me), Iwe, Che, Wulan, and Teguh.

And the picture below, prove that we are “BANDEL”. Officer, im sorry…. 
Now, return to our main plan, making a electric series report in Brawijaya’s Museum.

Thank you for reading this historical journey. Indonesia Merdeka…!!!




Share this:

CONVERSATION